Monday, August 23, 2010

hustler Veronica Saint

Veronica Saint | This Saint's a Winner

With her natural, girl-next-door good looks—and hailing from America’s Heartland to boot—Veronica Saint is the perfect choice for Valentine’s Day eye candy. “Being on the cover of HUSTLER is a dream come true!” proclaims the delectable 22-year-old. When Veronica is feeling romantic, who’s gonna sweep the babe off her feet? “I love the typical bad-boy rock ’n’ roller types,” she admits. “A dude covered in tattoos makes my pussy extra-wet. That doesn’t mean I won’t occasionally do a suit-and-tie guy. I’m not big on pickup lines, but I go crazy over someone who has strong body language and knows how to undress me with his eyes. My eyes are sexy, and I use them as a weapon.” Does the sweetheart go crazy for girls too? “Not yet,” she coos, “but I want to give it a try.” Meanwhile, Veronica’s ultimate sexual fantasy remains unfulfilled. “I want a tall and buff Native American man with long hair to drag me into the woods, where he would tie me to a tree and fuck me hard. He would then leave me all spent and dripping with sweat.” Whoa, Tonto! In the future, Veronica has big plans: “I’m going to create my own cosmetics line, maybe even a fragrance. Right now I’m finishing up my college degree and plan to get a master’s in English, then write a book or two. I’m very ambitious and full of great ideas, so the world is open to me.” Finally, Veronica offers a personal Valentine’s Day greeting to HUSTLER readers: “This is my gift to you, and I really hope you enjoy my pictures. Love you, guys!”






Statistics:

Hair: Brown, Eyes: Brown Bust: 34C, Waist:26, Hips: 37, Height: 5'7'', Weight: 118
Biography:

Birthplace: Elmhurst, Illinois
Age: 22
Favorite Movie: Goodfellas! I absolutely love mobster movies and Scorcese!
Favorite Song: I'm really into the new Arcare Fire record. It's called, "Neon Bible". It's about hope, redemption, loss, growth...what it means to be human.
Favorite Food: Chinese food.
Likes: Working out, shopping, playing with my two puppies.
Dislikes: Housekeeping. I can't remember the last time I picked up a broom or a mop. That's what boyfriends are for!
Ambitions: I want to marry the man of my dreams and have a bunch of kids. Nothing too terrible exciting.
Best Place to Fuck: On set. There's something really freeing about screwing in front of a room full of strangers. I can get wild.
Best Sex: Anytime I care about my partner. The sex can be bad--well, not THAT bad--and it'll still feel good to me.
Favorite Position: I like getting good and fucked in the missionary position.
Questions & Answers:

HUSTLER: What's your type?

SAINT: I love the typical bad-boy rock 'n' roller types. A dude covered in tattoos makes my pussy extra wet.

HUSTLER: Did you do anything special for Valentine's Day?

SAINT: Nothing special. Got too drunk and fucked my brains out.

1 comment:

  1. this pics very nice and sexy. i have like your blog very much. its will be very usefull to share with us. Nice thoughts for your good work.
    Bestcare Lab |
    Bestcare Lab

    ReplyDelete